Euroopa 2011. aasta meistrivõistlused välkkabes
European Blitz Championship Tallinn, 9-10 of August 2011
Estonian Draughts Federation in cooperation with European Draughts Confederation invites to European Blitz Championship
Rules 6th European Blitz Championships and 4th European Blitz Championships Women
1. Maximum number of players from one country - not limited.
2. Applications can be submitted only by federations, deadline is July, 10.
3. Inscription fee is 40 EUR, for young players (until 19 years old) 20 EUR, if it will be paid by bank transfer* by 30th July, 2011, at latest. Otherwise, the cost is 50 EUR or 25 EUR for young players in cash before the technical meeting.
4. Time control: 5 min + 3 sec per move (Fischer system).
5. Round robin system (details depend on number of participants).
6. Annex VI is valid.
7. Places will be determined according to FMJD rules for round robin competitions. Only in the case of full equality of standard rules and shared medal or qualification places - tiebreak will be played using 'Lehmann-Georgiev' tie break (5'+2 for unlimited number of games until 1st victory)
8. Schedule: Players need to be present at the technical meeting at 9.30 on August 9th at the playing hall. 1st round starts at 11.00 on August 9th. Closing ceremony will be held at 18.00 on August 10th, latest.
9. Prizes - 50% of registration fee.
10. Applications - to EDC office - deadline July, 10 (please consider visa deadline!)
Contact: Viktoria Lehtmets firstname.lastname@example.org Kristi Promet email@example.com Aare Harak firstname.lastname@example.org
Championship will be held at Audentes Sport School, Tondi Str. 84, Tallinn
Utility lodgings (beginning from Aug, 8 at 14.00 to Aug, 11)
A) G4S hostel (ca 300 m from playing hall) 2 person rooms without breakfast 10 EUR per person per day
B) Audentes Sport School 2 and 3 person rooms without breakfast 10 EUR per person per day
Players, who need a visa invitation contact: email@example.com
- In case of bank transfer, the money should be transferred to the account of Estonian Draughts Federation.
Beneficary: Estonian Draughts Federation Address: Vene 29, Tallinn 10123, Estonia Bank: SEB Bank`s address: Tornimäe 2, Tallinn, Estonia BIC (Swift code): EEUHEE2X IBAN account no: EE44101022008 2550018